Amenities & Accommodations
Enjoy this tremendously unique experience - A Wine Country Brand New 2020 Tiny Home that is 36’ long x 14’ wide and 16’ high - meaning the living room, bedroom and bathroom have vaulted ceilings. Attached to this Tremendous Tiny Home is a private area that is 1000sq ft of green turf area with a jacuzzi, BBQ, picnic table, heating lamp & fire pit. You are surrounded by vineyards and 40+ wineries-some within walking distance, yet you are only 3 miles from Downtown/I15/Pachanga. An amazing enviroment for those wanting to relax and enjoy a romantic weekend in wine country or experience a Tiny Home in a tremendously unique setting or have a family getaway with the kids.
This Tremendous Tiny Home is permanently hooked up to electricity, water, gas and sewer. Meaning you have the same amenities of a fully functioning home including air conditioning, heater, hot water, bathroom (shower, toilet) full kitchen, lounge and so on.
Inside this brand new 2020 Tiny Home we have has 2 bedrooms, 1 loft, 1 bathroom, one living room, a dinning room, and a modern kitchen. The full size master bedroom 11’x14’ has a comfortable 14” therapeutic semi firm king bed with walk around space. The 2nd sleeping areas have a bunk bed with two twin beds . The loft has a full size Queen bed and the living room sofa turns into a double bed.
The full size bathroom with 14’ ceilings and 6’ 7” shower head , bath tub and hand sink. This Tiny Home is fully hooked up with running hot water and so on, so it makes a great setup for a total of 8 (6 adults and 2 kids ) that are wanting a unique experience in a Tremendous Tiny home located in the heart of Wine Country.
There is a 50 " Smart TV in the main living room of the Tremendous Tiny Home to enjoy your favorite entertainment. You can hookup your iPhone, iPad ro android device and stream what ever you want. We do offer full WiFi connection.
The fully loaded kitchen with appliances microwave, blender, keruig coffee maker and other cookware provides all of the conveniences you'll need during your stay. We have fully stocked it wit 8 sets of dishes, serve ware, and drink ware. Inside the Tiny Home you have a dinning tables that seats 4,, and outdoors is a large 6 person picnic/dining table.
Speaking of the outdoors. we have a large green turf area (36' x 36' or 1000 sq/ft) that has a 6 person dinning table, heating lamp, sun umberral, BBQ, and a 4 person jacuzzi hot tub.
Finally, what would the outdoors be without a propane firepit with 6 seats to enjoy some outdoor music, S'mores and outdoor fun games such as horseshoes. This space is private (not shared) makes a wonderful place to create your memories for a life time.
We do have another 2 RV’s on this property so if you are interested in bring friends or additional guests you can book the other RV directly or through Airbnb b. Just follow this link or search Amazing Asbury Glamping or Incredible Asbury Glamping.
For more information about our other vacation rentals you can check out our website at CaliVRManagement or download our mobile app from either the apple store or play store. Search Cali V R B O LLC
Come experience Tremendous Tiny Home as your home away from home!
The Tremendous Tiny Home has 24 hr access as there is a lockbox on the front entry. Before you arrive for your stay you will receive a unique code that allows you access the lockbox and retrieve the keys from the front sliding door. You will have 24/7 access from 4:00 pm on the day of your booking until 11:00 am on the day of your checkout. We do not have property access time restrictions.
We do not offer "Early Check-In" but we can offer “Early Access" to the property depending on your needs.
Our website (CaliVRManagement) and/or our Mobile App (search Cali V R B O LLC ) offers many cool features including a "What's happening" tab that allows you to quickly access the many many happenings in Temecula Wine Country, Old Town and much more. Download our Mobile App from either the Apple store or Play store. Just search Cali V R B O LLC.
We are readily available to ensure your comfort. We want to make sure that you have a wonderful stay in Temecula! We are local to the area and know some of the best offerings. We love this area and want to share all it has to offer with you!
Additional Services (Optional)
We do offer "optional" additional services that do have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee, Extra Vehicle Fee, Pet Fee, and an Event Fee. These need to be agreed upon and paid 3 days prior to your arrival and receiving the unique access code.
* Extra guest fees: The base nightly price for the property includes 4 guests. If you are bringing additional guests (up to 8 on this property) we do charge an additional $35 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you entered the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculated it into the nightly price and Airbnb will collect the money. However, if you have changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Extra Vehicle fee: The base nightly price for the property includes parking for 3 vehicles. If you are bringing additional vehicles (up to 12 on this property) for either an overnight stay or a special "event", we do charge an additional $15 per vehicle per night or per event. When you complete your Vacation Rental Agreement we will need to know the accurate number of vehicles you will be parking and we will inform our security patrol company. Unauthorized or unverified vehicles will be towed at the owners expense.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a $125 pet fee for bringing your pets to the home. It is a one time charge and covers multiple pets and the duration of our stay. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Event Fee: If you are wanting to host an event for up to 50 additional guests, such as a Wedding or family BBQ or Rehearsal dinner, then we do charge an Event Fee. The cost does vary depending on the type of event so please contact management for pricing. We do provide themes such as traditional which consists of white round tables (seat 5) and white foldable wedding chairs to support your event.
* Please Note: The accurate number of guests and vehicles, and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid 3 days prior to your check in date and you receiving the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR ONLY cameras on the front door and the backyard as well as Noiseaware for decibel noise levels.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do meet you during the check-in process, to ensure that you understand the use of everything and everything is 100% to your satisfaction.
* We do require that you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrmanagement or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC.) It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third party payments
Vacation Rental Home Amenities