Amenities & Accommodations
This updated and modernized single-story casita/studio will sleep 6 comfortably. It features a queen bed that can sleep two and a sofa futon for an additional 2 guests. Additional rollaway's (single bed) can be requested. The ensuite bathroom has a shower, toilet and sink.
The casita/studio also features a small kitchenette with fridge, microwave, and coffee maker as well as a TV that you can stream your favorite shows.
The outdoor area has a private Jacuzzi, fire pit, BBQ as well as you can walk the property which features a small river/waterfall, Koi pond and area for several tents that can be set up for backyard camping on the grounds—perfect for kids!
The estate has full WiFi with a mesh to ensure you get internet everywhere throughout this area. Being eco-friendly, this casita/studio has LED bulbs, as well has eco friendly heating and air conditioning.
Come experience this quaint casita located in a vineyard.
P.S. You are located in the heart of Wine Country so some things you may want to consider:
* We have a sister company that offers local wine and beer tours/experiences. If you are interested in a tour check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali35S when checking out for a 35% discount on all wine/beer experiences.
*You may want to consider a Private Shuttle Service to either pick you and your group up at your location and drop you off at the end of the weekend / vacation and/or use the Private Shuttle Service while you are in Temecula wine country to get around to the 60+ wineries, breweries and restaurants. Check out: temeculawinecountryexperiences shuttle services under experiences.
* We also have E-Bikes available for rental - half day, full day or multi day use. If you are interested in renting E-Bikes check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali50S when checking out for a 50% discount on renting E-bikes for your stay.
* We have a sister company that does full catering of any event. From family reunions, to birthday parties, to weddings and rehearsal dinner. They cater any style food you desire. You can check them out at AllPreppedUp .If you are interested please contact us and we will discuss your options.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Private Casita located on an Estate with a large 6 bedroom/5 bathroom home on the property. That home and outdoor area of that home as well as game room and other amenities such as swim spa are NOT included in the rental of this casita/studio. (It can be rented on a a separate listing from this listing (search for rockcreekestate ). You can book it separately if you wish however if it is booked then please note there will be other guests on the property during your stay. The casita is private but you will notice other guests on the property.
The front door has 24-hour access with electronic keypad entry. Before you arrive for your stay you will receive your own unique entry code that allows you access to the home from 4:00 pm on the day of your booking until 11:00 am on the day of your checkout.
We do not offer early check-in but we can offer early access to parts of the property for the following reasons, depending on your needs:
1. Upon request, you may drop off your bags and/or put food in the fridge after 11:00 am, when the previous guests have left. The inside of the casita will not be ready for you to enter until 4:00 pm.
2. Upon request, if you need to arrive early, you may park your car on the property and have a wine tour company, limo, or Über pick you up to take you wine tasting. You must arrange your own transportation.
WHAT TO DO IN TEMECULA
We are in wine country surrounded by vineyards, less than an hour drive from San Diego, and less than three miles from a whole variety of attractions including Old Town Temecula, Pechanga Casino, golf courses, hot air ballooning, horseback riding, a beautiful outdoor shopping mall, a variety of restaurants and nightlife.
We offer optional, additional services that have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee (Overnight and Day Use), Pet Fee. These need to be agreed upon and paid three days prior to your arrival and receipt of your unique access code. Only paid guests (Overnight / Day Use) are allowed on the property at all times.
* Extra guest fees:
Overnight Guests Fee: the base nightly price for the property includes four overnight guests. If you are bringing additional overnight guests (up to 24 overnight on this property) we do charge an additional $50 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you enter the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculate those guests into the nightly price and Airbnb will collect the money. However, if you need to make changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled three days prior to your arrival. NOTE: If you bring extra guests without notifying us and paying us and we find out through our onsite cameras we will charge you $100 per person per night.
Day Guest Fee: if you are planning to host additional guests during the day, we do charge. Please inquire.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a pet fee of $125 per pet for the duration of the stay. This fee does NOT cover us picking up after your pet. We do ask that you pick up after your pets or we will be forced to charge you a Pet Cleanup Fee (price varies based on cleanup needs).
* Hosted Home / On-Site Security 24/7.
* Please Note: the accurate number of overnight guests and day use guests, pool heating fees, pet fees, and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid three days prior to your check in date and your receipt of the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR-ONLY cameras on the front door and in the backyard, as well as Noiseaware for decibel noise levels.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do not meet you during the check-in process, so to ensure that you understand the use of all amenities and that everything is 100% to your satisfaction we will have you conduct a self check-in process and then sign and leave outside our self check-in form. This is REQUIRED by our insurance company.
* We do require that you be 26 years of age or older and that you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least three days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrmanagement or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC). It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card, the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third-party payments.
* The property is located in an area that gets plenty of sun. If you turn off the pool/spa pump breaker, the pool /spa will go cloudy/green very quickly, so please, DO NOT TURN OFF THE BREAKERS.We will bill you $500 for tampering with the pool/spa pump for pool or spa breakers.
* The pool/spa do get used heavily and, therefore, we do our best to keep up with cleaning and shocking to keep the water clear. However, this can only be done during the period when previous guests leave and new guests arrive. We cannot guarantee the clarity of the water. If that is your primary reason for renting a vacation rental then DO NOT RENT THIS VACATION RENTAL. We will not refund you in part or in full for a cloudy pool/spa. You are renting a vacation rental, not a pool or spa.
* All amenities and appliances, such as the pool, spa, BBQ, fire pit, games, WIFI, kitchen appliances, and so on, are ALL COMPLEMENTARY. If one or more are not functioning, we cannot and will not refund you your money or ANY portion.
* This is a 3.3 acre property that is a working/functioning property, so occasionally there may be employees working on certain parts of the property or outside vendors picking up trash or fixing fences and so on.
Vacation Rental Home Amenities