Amenities & Accommodations
This updated and modernized double-story wine country home is very tastefully decorated and will sleep 12 comfortably with three large bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and a large open floor living room / entertaining room / dining room with a modern kitchen with all the amenities. The upstairs master bedroom has a super comfortable cali king-sized bed, 55” TV, ceiling. fan and an ensuite bathroom with full master shower and two sinks. The second bedroom is downstairs features a queen bed and 55” TV and ceiling fan. The third downstairs bedroom also features a cali king size bed and bunk bed (full over full), 55” TV and ceiling fan.The downstairs bedroom share a full downstairs bathroom For additional sleeping, the living room has a couch and several rollaway single beds in the huge closet in the downstairs 3rd bedroom. Also upstairs is a laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer available for use if needed.
A large modernized kitchen with open floor plan comes with all the needed utensils and amenities, including fridge, microwave, dishwasher, electric stovetop and even a convention oven. The kitchen also has all new appliances, and is stocked with new dishes, serving ware, and drink ware and a pantry of spices. The center island has 2 bar stools and is a great place to have your morning coffee, quick breakfast or a glass of wine. There is also a dinning room table that seats 8 as well as a bar area. You can wake up in the morning, enjoy a cup of coffee on the north east balcony and watch the hot air balloons flying over the vineyards
The living room boosts a 60” TV, and large, comfortable couch that seats 8 and opens up to the large terrace and sunset area, creating the perfect environment for adults/families wanting to enjoy and share the grounds. A formal dining area that seats 8 is part to the main living room. The living room, kitchen, dining room, and entertaining (bar) area are all open to each other and flow into picturesque outdoor space, can easily accommodate large groups, making this an ideal place to entertain friends and families, to view streaming content on the television, to host an event, and to create memories, while also ensuring enough privacy and quiet space for everyone when needed.
Outside you can enjoy the large outdoor sundeck, pool, balcony, BBQ, and jacuzzi facing the southern sunsets. The house has full high speed WiFi with a mesh to ensure you get internet everywhere throughout the house. Being eco-friendly, this home has LED bulbs, smart thermostats, and ceiling fans throughout.
Come experience this magical wine country home that is a home away from home!
We offer optional, additional services that have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee (Overnight and Day Use). These need to be agreed upon and paid three days prior to your arrival and receipt of your unique access code. Only paid guests (Overnight / Day Use) are allowed on the property at all times.
* Extra guest fees:
Overnight Guests Fee: the base nightly price for the property includes four (4) overnight guests. If you are bringing additional overnight guests (up to 12 overnight on this property) we do charge an additional $70 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you enter the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculate those guests into the nightly price and we will collect the money. However, if you need to make changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled three days prior to your arrival. NOTE: If you bring extra guests without notifying us and paying us and we find out through our onsite cameras we will charge you $100 per person per night.
Day Guest Fee: if you are planning to host additional guests during the day, we do charge for Day Use. Please inquire.
* No Pets
* Hosted Home / On-Site Security 24/7.
* Please Note: the accurate number of overnight guests and day use guests, MUST be settled upon and paid three days prior to your check in date and your receipt of the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR-ONLY cameras on the front door and in the backyard, as well as Noiseaware for decibel noise levels.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do not meet you during the check-in process, so to ensure that you understand the use of all amenities and that everything is 100% to your satisfaction we will have you conduct a self check-in process and then sign and leave outside our self check-in form. This is REQUIRED by our insurance company.
* We do require that you be 26 years of age or older and that you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least three days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrbo.com. It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card, the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third-party payments.
* The property is located in an area that gets plenty of sun. If you turn off the pool/spa pump breaker, the pool /spa will go cloudy/green very quickly, so please, DO NOT TURN OFF THE BREAKERS. We will bill you $500 for tampering with the pool/spa pump for pool or spa breakers.
* All amenities and appliances, such as the BBQ, fire pit, games, WIFI, kitchen appliances, and so on, are ALL COMPLEMENTARY. If one or more are not functioning, we cannot and will not refund you your money or ANY portion.
* This is a 2 acre property that is a working/functioning property, so occasionally there may be employees working on certain parts of the property or outside vendors picking up trash or fixing fences and so on.
P.S. You are located in the heart of Wine Country so some things you may want to consider:
* We have a sister company that offers local wine and beer tours/experiences. If you are interested in a tour check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali35S when checking out for a 35% discount on all wine/beer experiences.
*You may want to consider a Private Shuttle Service to either pick you and your group up at your location and drop you off at the end of the weekend / vacation and/or use the Private Shuttle Service while you are in Temecula wine country to get around to the 60+ wineries, breweries and restaurants. Check out: temeculawinecountryexperiences shuttle services under experiences.
* We also have E-Bikes available for rental - half day, full day or multi day use. If you are interested in renting E-Bikes check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali50S when checking out for a 50% discount on renting E-bikes for your stay.
Vacation Rental Home Amenities