Amenities & Accommodations
This updated and modernized single-story wine country home is very tastefully decorated and will sleep 14 comfortably with four (4) large bedrooms and three (3) bathrooms and a large open floor living room / entertaining area / dining room with an attached modern kitchen with all the amenities. The master bedroom has a super comfortable king-sized bed, 38” TV, ceiling fan and an ensuite bathroom with full master shower. The second bedroom features a king bed and ceiling fan. The third bedroom has two bunk beds (Queen over Queen and a Twin over Queen) and a ceiling fan. The fourth bedroom has a bunk bed (Queen over Queen) and a full bed. These bedroom all share a full bathroom in the hallway. For additional sleeping, the living room has a couch and several rollaway/inflatable single / queen beds.
Attached to the open living space of the living room, entertainment area and dining room is a large modernized kitchen with all the needed utensils and amenities, including fridge, microwave, dishwasher, stovetop and a convention oven. The kitchen also has all new appliances, and is stocked with all the dishes, serving ware, and drink ware and a pantry of spices. The dinning room has a large table that seats 8 as well as an entertainment area. There is a third bathroom attached to the kitchen as well as a laundry room with washer and dryer.
The living room boosts a 48” TV on a swing arm, and large, comfortable couch that seats 8 and opens up to the large outdoor area, pool and jacuzzi area and the area to watch the amazing sunsets, creating the perfect environment for adults/families wanting to enjoy and share the backyard. A formal dining area that seats 8 is part to the main living room. The living room, dining room, and entertaining area are all open to each other and flow into picturesque outdoor space, can easily accommodate large groups, making this an ideal place to entertain friends and families, to view streaming content on the television, to host an event, and to create memories, while also ensuring enough privacy and quiet space for everyone when needed.
Outside you can enjoy the large outdoor patio, BBQ, heated pool/ In-Ground Spa (additional fee) and heated 4 person above ground jacuzzi facing the southern sunsets. The house has full high speed WiFi to ensure you get internet everywhere throughout the house. Being eco-friendly, this home has LED bulbs, smart thermostats, and ceiling fans throughout.
We do not offer "Early Check-In" but we can offer “Early Access" to the property depending on your needs.
1. If you want to drop off your bags and/or put food in a fridge, you can do that after 11:00am when the previous guests have left. This is an Upon request service. The inside of the house will not be ready for you to enter until 4:00pm.
2. If you need to arrive early at the property, you may park you car in the street near the home. There are no restrictions expecting be be respectful of our neighbors and do not park in front of their property. Then you may have a wine tour company, limo, or uber pick you up and take you wine tasting.
We are in wine country surrounded by vineyards and less than 3 miles from a whole variety of attractions including Old Town Temecula, golf courses, hot air ballooning, horseback riding, a beautiful outdoor shopping mall, a variety of types of restaurants, nightlife, and the Pechanga Casino.
Additional Services (Optional)
We do offer "optional" additional services that do have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee(Overnight and Day Use), Pet Fee, Pool/SpaHeating Fee.. These need to be agreed upon and paid 3 days prior to your arrival and receiving the unique access code.
* Extra guest fees:
Over Night Guests. The base nightly price for the property includes 4 guests overnight guests . If you are bringing additional overnight guests (up to 14 over night on this property) we do charge an additional $70 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you entered the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculated it into the nightly price and Airbnb will collect the money. However, if you have changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival. NOTE: If you bring extra guests without notifying us and paying us and we find out through our onsite cameras we will charge you $100 per person per night.
Day Guest Fee: If you are having additional guests during the day only (up to 100 additional guests), we do charge a $500 base price plus $30 per person. This fee does cover the additional portable bathrooms the additional table and chairs needed for your additional guests.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a pet fee of $125 per pet for the duration of the stay. This fee does NOT cover us picking up after your pet . We do ask that you pick up after your pets or we will be forced to charge you a "Pet Cleanup" fee.
* Above Ground 4 person Jacuzzi Heating Fee: Included.
* Pool/ In-Ground Spa Heating Fee: The initial cost is $250 for the first day as it is a gas heater - Check In day (takes about 24 hours to reach 80f) and then $100 per day thereafter (about 8 hours of heating a day) if you return the pool cover nightly. Once agreed upon and paid (at least 3 days prior) we will pre-heat the pool for your arrival. We do ask that you put the heating blanket back on the pool at night after 10 pm.
* Hosted Home / On-Site Security 24/7.
* Please Note: The accurate number of overnight guests and day use guests, pool heating fees, pet fess and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid 3 days prior to your check in date and you receiving the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR ONLY cameras on the front door and the backyard as well as Noiseaware for decibel noise levels.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do not meet you during the check-in process, so to ensure that you understand the use of everything and everything is 100% to your satisfaction we will have you conduct a self check-in process and then sign and leave outside our self check-in form. This is REQUIRED by our insurance company.
* We do require that you be 26 years of age or older and you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrmanagement or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC.) It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third party payments
* All amenities and appliances such as the pool, the spa, the BBQ, the fire pit, the games , the internet, the kitchen appliances and so on, are ALL COMPLEMENTARY. If one or more are not functioning we cannot and will not refund you your money or ANY portion.
Come experience this retreat located in wine country home that is a home away from home!
P.S. You are located in the heart of Wine Country so some things you may want to consider:
* We have a sister company that offers local wine and beer tours/experiences. If you are interested in a tour check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali35S when checking out for a 35% discount on all wine/beer experiences.
*You may want to consider a Private Shuttle Service to either pick you and your group up at your location and drop you off at the end of the weekend / vacation and/or use the Private Shuttle Service while you are in Temecula wine country to get around to the 60+ wineries, breweries and restaurants. Check out: temeculawinecountryexperiences shuttle services under experiences.
* We also have E-Bikes available for rental - half day, full day or multi day use. If you are interested in renting E-Bikes check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali50S when checking out for a 50% discount on renting E-bikes for your stay.
Vacation Rental Home Amenities