Amenities & Accommodations
Inside this updated and modernized single-story Estate home is 7 large bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, two living rooms, entertaining room, a dinning area, modern kitchen and games in the garage and casita and will sleep 24 comfortably. The master bedroom, with ensuite master bathroom that has a separate bathtub and separate shower, has a comfortable king bed w/ pack and play for a baby and q 72" TV and fireplace. . The second "master bedroom" also features a King bed, with ensuite bathroom with Tub and Shower. The third "master" bedroom also has an ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet. The second part of the house has three more large rooms including one with a King bed, 40" TV and ensuite bathroom with jetted tub and shower. The 5th bedroom has a queen bed, 40" TV and shares a full bathroom with tub and shower with the 6th bedroom that not only has a 40" TV but has a twin bed and trundle as well as a twin bunk bed. (Twin over Twin). For additional sleeping area the main house does have a sofa futon in one of the living rooms, as well as a second sofa futon in the second part fo the house. The casita also features a queen bed that can sleep two and a sofa futon for an additional 2 guests. The casita does have a bathroom with shower and a seperate outdoor jacuzzi for your own private little jacuzzi. The house does have several tents that you can set up for the kids to roam around the property and sleep in a tent for that backyard camping feel.
The modernized kitchen comes with all the needed kitchen utensils and amenities, including a fridge, microwave, dishwasher and garbage compacter. The center island with bar stools is a great place to have your morning coffee. We have stocked it with new appliances, dishes, serve ware, and drink ware. It has is a breakfast table dinning area that seats 6. The second part of the home does feature a kitchenette with full size fridge and small area to microwave food as well as additional dishes, plates and utensils. The casita also features a small kitchenette with fridge and microwave and coffee maker. Attached to the main kitchen is a laundry room with a full size washer and dryer are available for your use if needed.
The main living room opens up to the spa/pool area and outdoor area with 72" TV, fireplace and comfortable couch for 12, making it a great setup for adults/families wanting to share and enjoy this home. The formal dining room which seat 12 is attached to the main living room. The second living room is open to the kitchen and second smaller dining area and features the futon couch and 55" TV. This is also attached to the entertainment room which features a pool table, beer fridge, and opens to the patio area. Large groups can easily gather inside the 2 living rooms, kitchen , first and second dinning room, and entertaining area, making it a wonderful place to create memories or watch streaming content on the television with the sound system.
This home's garage has been transformed into an 600 square foot game room which includes a table tennis and foosball tab- this place is perfect for entertaining friends, family, or the whole wedding party!
Outside you can enjoy the magical outdoor patio area, heated spa/pool (7 ft deep with 3' shallow end for kids), 10 person jacuzzi / spa , fire pit with views of vineyards or just relax in the comfortable patio furniture, fire up the barbecue, or choose to play games such as horseshoes, croquet and bocce ball on the green turf lawn.
The estate does have full WiFi connection with 22 gigs of high speed LTE connection monthly which once used up will throttle down to 3G. Being eco-friendly, this home has LED bulbs, smart thermostats, and ceiling fans throughout.
You will be renting the entire vacation rental estate. We do not live there and you will not be sharing the space. The vacation rental estate (Permit RVC-599) offers every imaginable getaway convenience we could think of to ensure you and your guests have the time of your life. While you are not wine tasting, playing golf, hot air ballooning, shopping, playing Downtown or enjoying Pechanga Casino, you can host family/friends events such as rehearsal dinner or just enjoy the backyard heated spa/pool, 12 person spa, fire pit, and lounge chairs. Entertain at the outdoor bar with a beer and barbecue with plenty of counter space and great grilling tools. Enjoy delicious meals at the outdoor eating area under the umbrellas on the patio with the privacy of no neighbors.
For more information about our vacation rentals you can check out our website at CaliVRManagement or download our mobile app from either the apple store or play store. Search Cali V R B O LLC
Come experience this fabulous estate as your home away from home! (RVC - 599)
The front door has 24 hr access with a electronic keypad entry. Before you arrive for your stay you will receive your own unique entry code that allows you access the home from 4:00 pm on the day of your booking until 11:00 am on the day of your checkout.
We do not offer "Early Check-In" but we can offer “Early Access" to the property depending on your needs.
1. If you want to drop off your bags and/or put food in the outdoor fridge, you can do that after 11:00am when the previous guests have left. This is an "Upon Request" service. The inside of the house will not be ready for you to enter until 4:00pm.
2. If you need to arrive early at the property, you may park you car on the property. Then you may have a wine tour company, limo, or uber pick you up and take you wine tasting.
We are in wine country surrounded by vineyards and less than 3 miles from a whole variety of attractions including Old Town Temecula, golf courses, hot air ballooning, horseback riding, a beautiful outdoor shopping mall, a variety of types of restaurants, nightlife, and the Pachanga Casino.
Additional Services (Optional)
We do offer "optional" additional services that do have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee (Overnight and Day Use), Pet Fee. These need to be agreed upon and paid 3 days prior to your arrival and receiving the unique access code. Only paid for guests (Overnight / Day Use) are allowed on the property at all times.
* Extra guest fees:
Over Night Guests. The base nightly price for the property includes 4 guests overnight guests . If you are bringing additional overnight guests (up to 16 over night on this property) we do charge an additional $50 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you entered the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculated it into the nightly price and Airbnb will collect the money. However, if you have changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
Day Guest Fee: If you are having additional guests during the day we do charge . Please inquire.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a pet fee of $125 per pet for the duration of the stay. This fee does NOT cover us picking up after your pet . We do ask that you pick up after your pets or we will be forced to charge you a "Pet Cleanup" fee.
* Hosted Home / On-Site Security 24/7.
* Please Note: The accurate number of overnight guests and day use guests, pool heating fees, pet fess and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid 3 days prior to your check in date and you receiving the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR ONLY cameras on the front door and the backyard as well as Noiseaware for decibel noise levels.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do not meet you during the check-in process, so to ensure that you understand the use of everything and everything is 100% to your satisfaction we will have you conduct a self check-in process and then sign and leave outside our self check-in form. This is REQUIRED by our insurance company.
* We do require that you be 26 years of age or older and you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrmanagement or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC.) It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third party payments
* All amenities and appliances such as the pool, the spa, the BBQ, the fire pit, the games , the internet, the kitchen appliances and so on, are ALL COMPLEMENTARY. If one or more are not functioning we cannot and will not refund you your money or ANY portion.
* This is a 3.3 acre property that is a working/functioning property, so occasionally there may be employees working on certain parts of the property or outside vendors picking up trash or fixing fences and so on.
P.S. You are located in the heart of Wine Country so some things you may want to consider:
* We have a sister company that offers local wine and beer tours/experiences. If you are interested in a tour check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali35S when checking out for a 35% discount on all wine/beer experiences.
* We also have E-Bikes available for rental - half day, full day or multi day use. If you are interested in renting E-Bikes check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali50S when checking out for a 50% discount on renting E-bikes for your stay.
Vacation Rental Home Amenities