Amenities & Accommodations
This updated and modernized single-story estate home will sleep 24 comfortably and includes a casita, seven large bedrooms, six bathrooms, two living rooms, an entertaining room, a formal dining room with a bar, three modern kitchens with ovens, and a garage game room. Three master bedrooms contain king-sized beds and ensuite bathrooms. The first master bedroom includes a pack and play for a baby, a 72" TV, and fireplace, as well as a separate bathtub and separate shower in the ensuite. The second master bedroom’s ensuite also features a tub and shower. The third master bedroom’s ensuite includes a shower and toilet. The estate’s east wing contains three more large bedrooms including one with a king bed, 40" TV, and an ensuite bathroom with jetted tub and shower. Bedrooms five and six each have 40” TVs and share a full bathroom with tub and shower. One contains a queen bed and the other a twin bed and trundle, as well as a twin bunk bed (twin over twin). The casita features a queen bed that can sleep two and a sofa futon for an additional 2 guests, as well as a bathroom with a shower and a seperate, private outdoor jacuzzi. For additional sleeping, each of the two living rooms in the main house contain sofa futons. The estate also has several tents that can be set up for backyard camping on the grounds—perfect for kids!
A large, modernized kitchen comes with all the needed utensils and amenities, including fridge, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage compactor. Feature new appliances, the kitchen is stocked with new dishes, serving ware, and drink ware. A center island with bar stools is a great place to have your morning coffee or a glass of wine. There is also a breakfast table that seats six. The house’s east wing features a kitchenette with a full size fridge and small area to microwave food, as well as additional dishes, plates and utensils. The casita also features a small kitchenette with fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Attached to the main kitchen is a laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer available for use if needed.
With a 72” TV, fireplace, and large, comfortable couch that seats twelve, the main living room opens up to the large terrace and spa/pool area, creating the perfect environment for adults/families wanting to enjoy and share the estate and grounds. A formal dining room that seats twelve is attached to the main living room. The second living room opens from the main kitchen and includes a second, smaller dining area, a futon couch, and a 55" TV. This second living room is also attached to the entertainment room, which opens to the patio area and features a pool table and beer fridge. Together, the two living rooms, kitchen, dining rooms, and entertaining area that flow into picturesque outdoor spaces, can easily accommodate large groups, making the estate an ideal place to entertain friends and families, to view streaming content on the television with the sound system, to host events, and to create memories, while also ensuring enough privacy and quiet space for everyone when needed.
Attached to the east wing of the house, a large garage has been transformed into an 600-square-foot game room which includes table tennis and a foosball table and is perfect for entertaining friends, family, or the whole wedding party!
Outside you can enjoy the large outdoor terrace, koi pond, heated spa/pool (7 ft. deep with 3' shallow end for kids), 10-person jacuzzi/spa, BBQ, and fire pit, and private outdoor dining area with umbrellas for shade and picturesque vineyard views. Take a stroll across the stepping stones on the pond and into the tree-filled grounds; fire up the barbecue; play a game like horseshoes, croquet, or bocce ball on the green turf lawn; or just relax on comfortable patio furniture and watch the koi swim in this enchanting space.
The estate has full WiFi with a google mesh to ensure you get internet everywhere throughout this estate. Being eco-friendly, this home has LED bulbs, smart thermostats, and ceiling fans throughout.
You will be renting the entire vacation rental estate. We do not live there and you will not be sharing the space. The vacation rental estate (Permit RVC-599) offers every imaginable getaway convenience to ensure you and your guests have the time of your lives. While you are not wine tasting, playing golf, hot air ballooning, shopping, playing in Downtown Temecula, or enjoying Pechanga Casino, you can host family and friends for events such as reunions and rehearsal dinners, or just enjoy the peace and quiet of beautiful wine country with the privacy of no neighbors.
For more information about our vacation rentals you can check out our website at CaliVRManagement or download our mobile app from either the apple store or play store. Search Cali V R B O LLC
Come experience this fabulous estate as your home away from home! (RVC - 599)
The front door has 24-hour access with electronic keypad entry. Before you arrive for your stay you will receive your own unique entry code that allows you access to the home from 4:00 pm on the day of your booking until 11:00 am on the day of your checkout.
We do not offer early check-in but we can offer early access to parts of the property for the following reasons, depending on your needs:
1. Upon request, you may drop off your bags and/or put food in the outdoor fridge after 11:00 am, when the previous guests have left. The inside of the house will not be ready for you to enter until 4:00 pm.
2. Upon request, if you need to arrive early, you may park your car on the property and have a wine tour company, limo, or Über pick you up to take you wine tasting. You must arrange your own transportation.
WHAT TO DO IN TEMECULA
We are in wine country surrounded by vineyards, less than an hour drive from San Diego, and less than three miles from a whole variety of attractions including Old Town Temecula, Pechanga Casino, golf courses, hot air ballooning, horseback riding, a beautiful outdoor shopping mall, a variety of restaurants and nightlife.
ADDITIONAL THINGS TO NOTE
We offer optional, additional services that have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee (Overnight and Day Use), Pet Fee. These need to be agreed upon and paid three days prior to your arrival and receipt of your unique access code. Only paid guests (Overnight / Day Use) are allowed on the property at all times.
* Extra guest fees:
Overnight Guests Fee: the base nightly price for the property includes four overnight guests. If you are bringing additional overnight guests (up to 24 overnight on this property) we do charge an additional $50 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you enter the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculate those guests into the nightly price and Airbnb will collect the money. However, if you need to make changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled three days prior to your arrival.
Day Guest Fee: if you are planning to host additional guests during the day, we do charge. Please inquire.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a pet fee of $125 per pet for the duration of the stay. This fee does NOT cover us picking up after your pet. We do ask that you pick up after your pets or we will be forced to charge you a Pet Cleanup Fee (price varies based on cleanup needs).
* Hosted Home / On-Site Security 24/7.
* Please Note: the accurate number of overnight guests and day use guests, pool heating fees, pet fees, and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid three days prior to your check in date and your receipt of the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR-ONLY cameras on the front door and in the backyard, as well as Noiseaware for decibel noise levels.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do not meet you during the check-in process, so to ensure that you understand the use of all amenities and that everything is 100% to your satisfaction we will have you conduct a self check-in process and then sign and leave outside our self check-in form. This is REQUIRED by our insurance company.
* We do require that you be 26 years of age or older and that you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least three days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrmanagement or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC). It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card, the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third-party payments.
* The property is located in an area that gets plenty of sun. If you turn off the pool/spa pump breaker, the pool /spa will go cloudy/green very quickly, so please, DO NOT TURN OFF THE BREAKERS.We will bill you $500 for tampering with the pool/spa pump for pool or spa breakers.
* The pool/spa do get used heavily and, therefore, we do our best to keep up with cleaning and shocking to keep the water clear. However, this can only be done during the period when previous guests leave and new guests arrive. We cannot guarantee the clarity of the water. If that is your primary reason for renting a vacation rental then DO NOT RENT THIS VACATION RENTAL. We will not refund you in part or in full for a cloudy pool/spa. You are renting a vacation rental, not a pool or spa.
* All amenities and appliances, such as the pool, spa, BBQ, fire pit, games, WIFI, kitchen appliances, and so on, are ALL COMPLEMENTARY. If one or more are not functioning, we cannot and will not refund you your money or ANY portion.
* This is a 3.3 acre property that is a working/functioning property, so occasionally there may be employees working on certain parts of the property or outside vendors picking up trash or fixing fences and so on.
P.S. You are located in the heart of Temecula Wine Country so some things you may want to consider:
* We have a sister company that offers local wine and beer tours/experiences. If you are interested in a tour, check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali35S when checking out for a 35% discount on all wine/beer experiences.
* We also have E-Bikes available for rental for half-day, full-day, or multi-day use. If you are interested in renting E-Bikes, check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali50S when checking out for a 50% discount on renting E-bikes for your stay.
Vacation Rental Home Amenities