Amenities & Accommodations
This updated and modernized single-story estate home will sleep 24 comfortably with six large bedrooms, five bathrooms, two living rooms, an entertaining room, a formal dining room with a bar, two modern kitchens with ovens, and a garage game room. Three master bedrooms contain king-sized beds and ensuite bathrooms. The first master bedroom includes a pack and play for a baby, a 72" TV, and fireplace, as well as a separate bathtub and separate shower in the ensuite. The second master bedroom’s ensuite also features a tub and shower. The third master bedroom’s ensuite includes a shower and toilet. The estate’s east wing contains three more large bedrooms including one with a king bed, 40" TV, and an ensuite bathroom with jetted tub and shower. Bedrooms five and six each have 40” TVs and share a full bathroom with tub and shower. One contains a queen bed and the other a twin bed and trundle, as well as a twin bunk bed (twin over twin). For additional sleeping, each of the two living rooms in the main house contain sofa futons. The estate also has several tents that can be set up for backyard camping on the grounds—perfect for kids!
A large, modernized kitchen comes with all the needed utensils and amenities, including fridge, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage compactor. Feature new appliances, the kitchen is stocked with new dishes, serving ware, and drink ware. A center island with bar stools is a great place to have your morning coffee or a glass of wine. There is also a breakfast table that seats six. The house’s east wing features a kitchenette with a full size fridge and small area to microwave food, as well as additional dishes, plates and utensils. Attached to the main kitchen is a laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer available for use if needed.
With a 72” TV, fireplace, and large, comfortable couch that seats twelve, the main living room opens up to the large terrace and spa/pool area, creating the perfect environment for adults/families wanting to enjoy and share the estate and grounds. A formal dining room that seats twelve is attached to the main living room. The second living room opens from the main kitchen and includes a second, smaller dining area, a futon couch, and a 55" TV. This second living room is also attached to the entertainment room, which opens to the patio area and features a pool table and beer fridge. Together, the two living rooms, kitchen, dining rooms, and entertaining area that flow into picturesque outdoor spaces, can easily accommodate large groups, making the estate an ideal place to entertain friends and families, to view streaming content on the television with the sound system, to host events, and to create memories, while also ensuring enough privacy and quiet space for everyone when needed.
Attached to the east wing of the house, a large garage has been transformed into an 600-square-foot game room which includes table tennis and a foosball table and is perfect for entertaining friends, family, or the whole wedding party!
Outside you can enjoy the large outdoor terrace, koi pond, heated spa/pool (7 ft. deep with 3' shallow end for kids), 10-person jacuzzi/spa, BBQ, and fire pit, and private outdoor dining area with umbrellas for shade and picturesque vineyard views. Take a stroll across the stepping stones on the pond and into the tree-filled grounds; fire up the barbecue; play a game like horseshoes, croquet, or bocce ball on the green turf lawn; or just relax on comfortable patio furniture and watch the koi swim in this enchanting space.
The estate has full WiFi with a mesh to ensure you get internet everywhere throughout this estate. Being eco-friendly, this home has LED bulbs, smart thermostats, and ceiling fans throughout.
Additional Services (Optional)
We do offer "optional" additional services that do have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee(Overnight and Day Use), Pet Fee, Pool Heating Fee.. These need to be agreed upon and paid 3 days prior to your arrival and receiving the unique access code.
* Extra guest fees:
Over Night Guests. The base nightly price for the property includes 4 guests overnight guests . If you are bringing additional overnight guests (up to 16 over night on this property) we do charge an additional $70 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you entered the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculated it into the nightly price and Airbnb will collect the money. However, if you have changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival. NOTE: If you bring extra guests without notifying us and paying us and we find out through our onsite cameras we will charge you $100 per person per night.
Day Guest Fee: If you are having additional guests during the day only (up to 100 additional guests), we do charge a $500 base price plus $35 per person. This fee does cover the additional portable bathrooms the additional table and chairs needed for your additional guests.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a pet fee of $125 per pet for the duration of the stay. This fee does NOT cover us picking up after your pet . We do ask that you pick up after your pets or we will be forced to charge you a "Pet Cleanup" fee.
* Pool Heating Fee: Included
* Hosted Home / On-Site Security 24/7.
* Please Note: The accurate number of overnight guests and day use guests, pool heating fees, pet fess and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid 3 days prior to your check in date and you receiving the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR ONLY cameras on the front door and the backyard as well as Noiseaware for decibel noise levels.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do not meet you during the check-in process, so to ensure that you understand the use of everything and everything is 100% to your satisfaction we will have you conduct a self check-in process and then sign and leave outside our self check-in form. This is REQUIRED by our insurance company.
* We do require that you be 26 years of age or older and you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrmanagement or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC.) It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third party payments
* All amenities and appliances such as the pool, the spa, the BBQ, the fire pit, the games , the internet, the kitchen appliances and so on, are ALL COMPLEMENTARY. If one or more are not functioning we cannot and will not refund you your money or ANY portion.
* This is a 3.3 acre property that is a working/functioning property, so occasionally there may be employees working on certain parts of the property or outside vendors picking up trash or fixing fences and so on.
Come experience this fabulous estate as your home away from home!
P.S. You are located in the heart of Wine Country so some things you may want to consider:
* We have a sister company that offers local wine and beer tours/experiences. If you are interested in a tour check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali35S when checking out for a 35% discount on all wine/beer experiences.
*You may want to consider a Private Shuttle Service to either pick you and your group up at your location and drop you off at the end of the weekend / vacation and/or use the Private Shuttle Service while you are in Temecula wine country to get around to the 60+ wineries, breweries and restaurants. Check out: temeculawinecountryexperiences shuttle services under experiences.
* We also have E-Bikes available for rental - half day, full day or multi day use. If you are interested in renting E-Bikes check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali50S when checking out for a 50% discount on renting E-bikes for your stay.
* We have a sister company that does full catering of any event. From family reunions, to birthday parties, to weddings and rehearsal dinner. They cater any style food you desire. You can check them out at AllPreppedUp .If you are interested please contact us and we will discuss your options.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a Private Casita located on the property that is NOT included in the rental of this property or listing. It is rented on a a separate listing from this listing (here is the link: ). You can book it separately if you wish however if it is booked then please note there will be other guests on the property during your stay. The casita has its own privacy but you will notice other guests on the property.
Vacation Rental Home Amenities