Amenities & Accommodations
Glamping / Day Use Picnic/BBQ Cabana #3
Walled Off Area
- Use Our Glamping Setup:
Canvas Tent / Yurt sleeps 4-6 comfortably
We provide a customized sleeping arrangement. Choose a combination of queen / twin mattresses
We provide all pillows, sheets and comforters needed
Or bring your own tent or Sprinter van (no hookups) and sleeping essentials.
800+ sq feet of green grass
Private Hot Tub (Fits 3 guests) with towels
Outdoor soft LED Lighting
Full Proper Private Bathroom / Changing Room
Fridge, Coffee Maker (Keurig)
Air conditioner (Additional Fee Required)
Gas Fire Pit
Gas BBQ and BBQ Tools
Wash Sink with running water
Pet's welcome at normal guest rates (They county as a guest)
We do not offer "Early Check-In" but we can offer “Early Access" to the property depending on your needs.
1. If you want to drop off your bags and/or put food in the outdoor fridge, you can do that after 11:00am when the previous guests have left. This is an "Upon Request" service. The inside will not be ready for you to enter until 4:00pm.
2. If you need to arrive early at the property, you may park you car on the property. Then you may have a wine tour company, limo, or uber pick you up and take you wine tasting.
We are in wine country surrounded by vineyards and less than 3 miles from a whole variety of attractions including Old Town Temecula, golf courses, hot air ballooning, horseback riding, a beautiful outdoor shopping mall, a variety of types of restaurants, nightlife, and the Pachanga Casino.
Additional Services (Optional)
We do offer "optional" additional services that do have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee (Overnight and Day Use), Pet Fee.These need to be agreed upon and paid 3 days prior to your arrival and receiving the unique access code. Only paid for guests (Overnight / Day Use) are allowed on the property at all times.
* Extra guest fees:
Over Night Guests. The base nightly price for the property includes 2 guests overnight guests . If you are bringing additional overnight guests (up to 6 over night on this property) we do charge an additional $25 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you entered the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculated it into the nightly price and Airbnb will collect the money. However, if you have changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival. Please indicate your bed configuration (Queens and singles) when completing your vacation rental agreement.
Day Guest Fee: If you are having additional guests during the day we do charge. Please inquire.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a pet fee of $25 per pet for the duration of the stay. This fee does NOT cover us picking up after your pet . We do ask that you pick up after your pets or we will be forced to charge you a "Pet Cleanup" fee.
* The spa can be heated or cool. Please let us know what you refer when signing your rental agreement.
* Hosted Home / On-Site Security 24/7.
* Please Note: The accurate number of overnight guests and day use guests, pet fess and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid 3 days prior to your check in date and you receiving the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR ONLY cameras on the front door.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do not meet you during the check-in process, so to ensure that you understand the use of everything and everything is 100% to your satisfaction we will have you conduct a self check-in process and then sign and leave outside our self check-in form. This is REQUIRED by our insurance company.
* We do require that you be 18 years of age or older and you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrmanagement or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC.) It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third party payments
* All amenities and appliances such as the the spa, the BBQ, the fire pit, the games , the internet, the kitchen appliances and so on, are ALL COMPLEMENTARY. If one or more are not functioning we cannot and will not refund you your money or ANY portion.
* This is a 3.3 acre property that is a working/functioning property, so occasionally there may be employees working on certain parts of the property or outside vendors picking up trash or fixing fences and so on.
P.S. You are located in the heart of Wine Country so some things you may want to consider:
* We have a sister company that offers local wine and beer tours/experiences. If you are interested in a tour check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali35S when checking out for a 35% discount on all wine/beer experiences.
* We also have E-Bikes available for rental - half day, full day or multi day use. If you are interested in renting E-Bikes check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali50S when checking out for a 50% discount on renting E-bikes for your stay.
Note: This may be an obvious statement to some but to others we need to gently remind you that this is an “outdoor activity” and therefore natural pests do occur at various times of the year. There will be sometimes be - flies, mosquitoes earwigs ants and other natural pests , it is an outdoor activity after all . Their existence and / or presence does not entitle you to a refund and/or to write a bad review or threaten us with a bad review for a refund .
Vacation Rental Home Amenities