Amenities & Accommodations
Inside this updated and modernized single-story vacation rental home has 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living/family rooms, a dinning area, modern kitchen and game room.
The master bedroom has a super comfortable king bed w/ pack and play for a baby and opens onto the pool deck so you can enjoy those breathtaking sunsets or have a private Jacuzzi. The 2nd large bedroom with easy access has 1 x king bed. The 3rd and 4th bedroom both have a queen . This makes a great setup for adults/families wanting to share and enjoy this vacation rental home.
The newly remodeled fully equipped kitchen with professional appliances and cookware provides all of the conveniences you'll need during your stay. We have stocked it with new appliances, dishes, serve ware, and drink ware. It has is a dinning table in the dinning area that seats 10. A laundry room with a full size washer and dryer are available for your use if needed.
Large groups can easily gather inside the living room, making it a wonderful place to create memories or watch streaming content on the television with the sound system.
This home's garage is a private area for the owner.
Outside you can enjoy the magical area, heated (additional fee) pool, 6 -8 person jacuzzi , fire pit with views of the local hills and wine country or just relax in the comfortable patio furniture, fire up the barbecue, or choose to play games such as horseshoes, croquet and bocce ball on the green turf lawn.
This serene home offers tranquility yet the option to have full WiFi connection and is eco-friendly, this home has LED bulbs, smart thermostats, and ceiling fans throughout.
You will be renting the entire vacation rental home. We do not live there and you will not be sharing the space. The vacation rental (Permit RVC-648) offers every imaginable getaway convenience we could think of to ensure you and your guests have the time of your life. While you are not wine tasting, playing golf, hot air ballooning, shopping, playing Downtown or enjoying Pechanga Casino, you can host family/friends or just enjoy the backyard heated pool, 6 person spa, fire pit, and lounge chairs. Entertain at the outdoor bar with a beer and barbecue with plenty of counter space and great grilling tools. Enjoy delicious meals at the outdoor eating area under the trellis on the patio with a view of the mountains.
There are several televisions set up in the home, including a 50" LED TV located in the family room. There is an entertainment center for you to enjoy some music indoors or in the back yard, and board games in the large hall closet.
For more information about our vacation rentals you can check out our website at CaliVRManagement.
P.S. You are located in the heart of Wine Country so some things you may want to consider:
* We have a sister company that offers local wine and beer tours/experiences. If you are interested in a tour check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali35S when checking out for a 35% discount on all wine/beer experiences.
* We also have E-Bikes available for rental - half day, full day or multi day use. If you are interested in renting E-Bikes check out TemeculaWineCountryExperiences and use Cali50S when checking out for a 50% discount on renting E-bikes for your stay.
We are in wine country (just off De Portal Wine Route) surrounded by hills and vineyards, 6 mins to the first winery, 15 mins to the first convenances and less than 20 mins from I15 and a whole variety of attractions including Old Town Temecula, golf courses, hot air ballooning, horseback riding, a beautiful outdoor shopping mall, a variety of types of restaurants, nightlife, and the Pechanga Casino.
Our website (CaliVRManagement) offers many cool features including a "What's happening" tab that allows you to quickly access the many many happenings in Temecula Wine Country, Old Town and much more.
We are readily available to ensure your comfort. We want to make sure that you have a wonderful stay in Temecula! We are local to the area and know some of the best offerings. We love this area and want to share all it has to offer with you!
Additional Services (Optional)
We do offer "optional" additional services that do have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee (Overnight and Day Use), Pet Fee, Pool Heating Fee.. These need to be agreed upon and paid 3 days prior to your arrival and receiving the unique access code. Only paid for guests (Overnight / Day Use) are allowed on the property at all times.
* Extra guest fees:
Over Night Guests. The base nightly price for the property includes 4 guests overnight guests . If you are bringing additional overnight guests (up to 10 over night on this property) we do charge an additional $70 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you entered the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculated it into the nightly price by the platform and they will collect the money. However, if you have changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a pet fee of $125 per pet for the duration of the stay. This fee does NOT cover us picking up after your pet . We do ask that you pick up after your pets or we will be forced to charge you a "Pet Cleanup" fee.
* Pool Heating Fee: The initial cost is $250 for the first day as it is an electrical heater - Check In day (takes about 8 hours to reach 80f) and then $100 per day thereafter (about 4 hours of heating a day) if you return the pool cover nightly. Once agreed upon and paid (at least 3 days prior) we will pre-heat the pool for your arrival. We do ask that you put the heating blanket back on the pool at night after 10 pm.
* Hosted Home / On-Site Security 24/7.
* Please Note: The accurate number of overnight guests and day use guests, pool heating fees, pet fess and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid 3 days prior to your check in date and you receiving the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR ONLY cameras on the front door and the backyard as well as Noiseaware for decibel noise levels.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do not meet you during the check-in process, so to ensure that you understand the use of everything and everything is 100% to your satisfaction we will have you conduct a self check-in process and then sign and leave outside our self check-in form. This is REQUIRED by our insurance company.
* We do require that you be 26 years of age or older and you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrmanagement or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC.) It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third party payments
* All amenities and appliances such as the pool, the spa, the BBQ, the fire pit, the games , the internet, the kitchen appliances and so on, are ALL COMPLEMENTARY. If one or more are not functioning we cannot and will not refund you your money or ANY portion.
* This is a 3.3 acre property that is a working/functioning property, so occasionally there may be employees working on certain parts of the property or outside vendors picking up trash or fixing fences and so on.
The area you are staying in is in wine country, just off De Portal wine route and is surrounded by vineyards. - Yes the road is paved until the last 200 yards. The home (38798 Green Meadow Rd., Temecula, CA 92592) sits atop the hill amongst the hills and vineyards, and is 6 mins to the first wineries, 9 mins to South Coast Winery, 20 mins to I15 freeway, 15 mins to the first conveniences, beautiful shopping center, restaurants, and many activities.
You may park your car early on the property and then head to a wine tasting for the day using a tour operator or UBER/LYFT if you'd like! It is very affordable to take an Uber/Lyft to the nearby wineries. Please check out our guest guide that can be found on our website or mobile app (Search Cali V R B O LLC) for more information about local tour operators and businesses.
Come experience this breathtaking estate as your home away from home!
Note: We do not allow events and parties .
Vacation Rental Home Amenities