Amenities & Accommodations
This 2800 sq ft Temecula Wine Country home with heated pool, spa, outdoor area, fire pit & game room is located atop a hill and boasts breathtaking views of wine country and with the most beuatiful sunsets. It is close to the 60+ wineries - some within 6 mins drive and yet only 15 mins from Downtown/I15/Pachanga. It is simply an amazing environment for those wanting to relax, enjoy a weekend in wine country or host an event such as a wedding, rehearsal dinner, reception or even a family reunion.
Inside this updated and modernized single-story VR home has 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living/family rooms, a dinning area, modern kitchen and game room. The master bedroom has a super comfortable king bed w/ pack and play for a baby and opens onto the pool deck so you can enjoy those breathtaking sunsets or have a private Jacuzzi. The 2nd large bedroom with easy access has queen bed. The 3rd bedroom has two Double Beds. The 4th bedroom has a bunk bed (twin over double) and a twin single bed. This makes a great setup for adults/families wanting to share and enjoy this home atop Breathtaking Meadows.
The newly remodeled fully equipped kitchen with professional appliances and cookware provides all of the conveniences you'll need during your stay. We have stocked it with new appliances, dishes, serve ware, and drink ware. It has is a dinning table dinning area that seats 10. A laundry room with a full size washer and dryer are available for your use if needed.
Large groups can easily gather inside the living room, making it a wonderful place to create memories or watch streaming content on the television with the sound system.
This home's garage has been transformed into an 600 square foot game room which includes a pool table, dart board, and foosball table. With in roof music speaker system, a flatscreen tv, r - this place is perfect for entertaining friends, family, or the whole wedding party!
Outside you can enjoy the magical area, heated pool, 6 -8 person jacuzzi , fire pit with views of the local hills and winecountry or just relax in the comfortable patio furniture, fire up the barbecue, or choose to play games such as horseshoes, croquet and bocce ball on the green turf lawn.
Located on a hill, this serene home offers tranquility yet the option to be fully connected through high speed WiFi. Being eco-friendly, this home has LED bulbs, smart thermostats, and ceiling fans throughout.
One of the most unique features of this property is that we allow events for upto 150 guests. Guests in the past have held outdoor weddings, rehersal dinners, receptions, family reunions, graduation parties, even corporate events and retreats. Check out our website calivrboevents.com for more information about events.
You will be renting the entire vacation rental home. We do not live there and you will not be sharing the space. The vacation rental (Permit RVC-599) offers every imaginable getaway convenience we could think of to ensure you and your guests have the time of your life. While you are not wine tasting, playing golf, hot air ballooning, shopping, playing Downtown or enjoying Pechanga Casino, you can host family/friends events such as rehearsal dinner or just enjoy the backyard heated pool, 6 person spa, fire pit, and lounge chairs. Entertain at the outdoor bar with a beer and barbecue with plenty of counter space and great grilling tools. Enjoy delicious meals at the outdoor eating area under the trellis on the patio with a view of the mountains.
There are several televisions set up in the home, including a 50" LED TV located in the family room. There is an entertainment center for you to enjoy some music indoors or in the back yard, and board games in the large hall closet.
One of the most unique features of this property is that we allow events for upto 100 guests. Guests in the past have held outdoor weddings, rehersal dinners, receptions, family reunions, graduation parties, even corporate events and retreats. Check out our website calivrboevents for more information about events.
Additional Services (Optional)
We do offer "optional" additional services that do have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee, Extra Vehicle Fee, Pet Fee, and an Event Fee. These need to be agreed upon and paid 3 days prior to your arrival and receiving the unique access code.
* Extra guest fees: The base nightly price for the property includes 4 guests. If you are bringing additional guests (up to 16 on this property) we do charge an additional $35 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you entered the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculated it into the nightly price and Airbnb will collect the money. However, if you have changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Extra Vehicle fee: The base nightly price for the property includes parking for 3 vehicles. If you are bringing additional vehicles (up to 50 on this property) for either an overnight stay or a special "event", we do charge an additional $15 per vehicle per night or per event. When you complete your Vacation Rental Agreement we will need to know the accurate number of vehicles you will be parking and we will inform our security patrol company. Unauthorized or unverified vehicles will be towed at the owners expense.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a $125 pet fee for bringing your pets to the home. It is a one time charge and covers multiple pets and the duration of our stay. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Pool Heating Fee: We can heat the pool at (Heavenly Trebolo, Breathtaking Meadows,, Hazel Glen properties only). The initial cost is $100 for the first day - Check In day (takes about 8 hours to reach 80f) and then $50 per day thereafter (about 4 hours of heating a day). Once agreed upon and paid (at least 3 days prior) we will pre-heat the pool for your arrival. We do ask that you put the heating blanket back on the pool at night after 10 pm.
* Event Fee: If you are wanting to host an event for up to 100 additional guests, such as a Wedding or family BBQ or Rehearsal dinner, then we do charge an Event Fee. The cost does vary depending on the type of event so please contact management for pricing. We do provide themes such as traditional which consists of white round tables (seat 5) and white foldable wedding chairs to support your event.
* Please Note: The accurate number of guests and vehicles, and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid 3 days prior to your check in date and you receiving the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR ONLY cameras on the front door and the backyard as well as Noiseaware for decibel noise levels.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do meet you during the check-in process, to ensure that you understand the use of everything and everything is 100% to your satisfaction.
* We do require that you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrmanagement or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC.) It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third party payments
We are in wine country (just off De Portal Wine Route) surrounded by hills and vineyards, 6 mins to the first winery, 15 mins to the first convenances and less than 20 mins from I15 and a whole variety of attractions including Old Town Temecula, golf courses, hot air ballooning, horseback riding, a beautiful outdoor shopping mall, a variety of types of restaurants, nightlife, and the Pachanga Casino.
You may park your car early on the property and then walk to the first winery or head wine tasting for the day if you'd like! It is very affordable to take an Uber to the nearby wineries. Please refer to our Parking Policy that can be found in our guest guide on our mobile app. (Search Cali V R B O LLC).
The area you are staying in is in wine country, just off De Portal wine route and is surrounded by vineyards. - Yes the road is paved until the last 200 yards. The home (38798 Green Meadow Rd., Temecula, CA 92592) sits atop the hill amongst the hills and vineyards, and is 6 mins to the first wineries, 9 mins to South Coast Winery, 20 mins to I15 freeway, 15 mins to the first conveniences, beautiful shopping center, restaurants, and many activities.
For more information about our vacation rentals you can check out our website at CaliVRManagement or download our mobile app from either the apple store or play store. Search Cali V R B O LLC
Come experience this breathtaking estate as your home away from home!
Vacation Rental Home Amenities
- One of the most unique features of this property is that we allow events for upto 100 guests. Guests in the past have held outdoor weddings
- Even corporate events and retreats. Check out our website calivrboevents for more information about events.